For Sale By Owner: Buderim, QLD 4556
9-11 Dunbar Ct, Buderim, QLD 4556
Enter Phone Code 85475 when prompted.
North - East Facing, Elevated Double Block with Ocean and Mountains Views.
This is the perfect land to build your elevated dream home - nearly 3,000 sqm, accessible both from the bottom - Dunbar Ct. and the top, via a private access road from 16 Southerland St.
Amazing views - Sweeping views combine with precious remnant rainforest with a best Buderim outlook north-east across the mountains to the Pacific Ocean.
Be captivated by the sheer beauty of the natural setting and secluded tranquility!
It's conveniently located close to the North Buderim shopping precinct. There's quick and easy access to Buderim's iconic village and the central Maroochydore business district, Maroochy River, family-friendly beaches and the coast's enchanting hinterland.
The Sunshine Motorway is only minutes away: 15 minutes to the Sunshine Coast Airport, 10 minutes to the newly opened Sunshine Coast University Hospital precinct, thriving shopping centres and other vital transport hubs.
- An exceptional view due east with ocean views from balcony level, mountain views from any level
- Most likely Building site is around 1000sqm
- Potential for sub-division of the land
- Your own private rainforest sanctuary
- Minutes from the heart of Buderim
- Local state & private schools & the University of the Sunshine Coast all within 10-15 minute drive
- Buderim Private Hospital and a host of health-related services on your doorstep
- Easy access to the Bruce Highway with Brisbane just over an hour away
Building sites - a building envelope of more than 1000sqm will embrace the most ambitious dwelling and the rich volcanic soil offers unlimited landscaping potential, with approval for an additional freestanding dwelling to 60sqm allows for multiple design possibilities. Architect's plans are available upon request.
Sub-division possibility - The site has the benefit of a double block with a potential for the approval from the Sunshine Coast Council for the subdivision of the site into two allotments, and while this is not considered practical for the current owner, some reports including soil tests, site stability and town planners recommendations will be available to any prospective purchaser.
History - As part of a larger parcel of land first subdivided over 30 years ago, this is the last remaining vacant land in this secluded cul-de-sac.
Rainforest - The remnant rainforest on a portion of the block acts as a magnificent backdrop to any proposed dwelling. Beautiful trees provide a canopy for the native vegetation creating this rainforest sanctuary. All photos are of the rainforest on this site.
- The property will be open to inspect to anytime. Contact us for assistance if required.
- The bottom of the block entrance is from Dunbar Ct, and the private access road to the top of the block from 16 Southernland St.
- Please wear non-slip shoes
NOTE: Photos of telescopic views are taken at building level.
Whilst every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, For Sale By Owner (forsalebyowner.com.au Pty Ltd) cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective buyers or tenants need to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.