Lot 20 Purlewaugh Road, Coonabarabran, NSW 2357
Enter Phone Code 58540 when prompted.
3 Bedroom home on 8 acres
This charming 3 Bedroom home is situated 2km's from the quaint country town of Coonabarabran, with a population of roughly 2500 the town offers a safe close knit community including:
- The castlereigh river running through the heart of town with a beautiful shady park for strolls, kids play equipment and facilities
- Shops including Woolworths and IGA
- Hospital and other health services including disability and aged care
- Community groups including an Art society
The home includes:
- 8 fully fenced acres
- Split air conditioning
- Gas heater and stove top
- 2 space carport
- 26,000 litre rainwater tank connected to the house guttering
- Established native gardens and trees
- 2 bores with 1 being equipped
- 10,000 litre bore tank
- 12m x 7m shed with shower, toilet, mezzanine and 12m x 3m skillion
- 500 litre rainwater tank connected to the shed guttering
- 12 solar panels on shed
Coonabarabran is a town of natural wonders, it is the gateway to the breathtaking peaks of the Warrumbungles, an extinct volcano and Australia's only dark sky national park with walking trails, camping, bird watching, a very educational visitors centre and night sky's so dark The Milky Way galaxy shines vividly in all its celestial wonder.
Coonabarabran is known as the 'Astronomy Capital of Australia' as Siding Spring Observatory is situated on the edge of the Warrumbungle National Park and is Australia's premier optical and infrared astronomical observatory. The observatory offers tours, a fascinating museum and cafe and truly breathtaking views of the Warrumbungles. There are also numerous large telescopes in the area where you can view the planets, stars, comets, nebulae, and galaxies with perfect clarity.
With rugged beauty on a grand scale the Pilliga Forest, an iconic Australian landscape is just 20km's from Coonabarabran and has a huge trail network, bird watching, caves, camping and so much more.
A lovely home for a small family or a perfect getaway for hunters, birdwatchers, Astronomers and nature lovers alike.
Whilst every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, For Sale By Owner (forsalebyowner.com.au Pty Ltd) cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective buyers or tenants need to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.