1 Marjorie St, Mooloolaba, QLD 4557
Enter Phone Code when prompted.
Approved 3 lot subdivision - beautiful Mooloolaba Sunshine Coast
• 750m2 corner site
• Medium density zoning
• Approved 3 lot subdivision
• Site one back from the Mooloolaba Beach, sea vistas
• Walking distance cafes, restaurants, Mooloolaba and Alex Headland surf clubs etc.
• Development can be staged while keeping existing house
• Holding income existing house - rental appraisal house $650 per week, potential for AirBNB
• All approvals in place (DA, Ops Work, Electrical, NBN)
• Plans available for 3 x 4 bed, 3 bath 2 car beach homes (individual titles no body corporate fees or restrictions)
• Rental appraisal future beach homes $1,100 per week
• Neighbouring duplex beach homes selling $1.2M - $1.45m each
Excellent project for a new or experienced developer as four opportunities are available
1. Live in now or renovate, land bank and just enjoy living at such an enviable lifestyle location
2. Stage the development, build the first dwelling while retaining the existing house
3. Develop the site as per the approval.
4. Amend the approval to a different medium density use.
Mooloolaba is about to undergo a massive re development with upgrades to the Foreshore and Esplanade; restaurants and cafes at the Wharf; a new international-standard, five-star hotel and residential development opposite the Mooloolaba Surf Club and a new multimillion-dollar hotel complex with a huge retail component, a retirement home and 704 car parks over five storeys planned to be built on the former carpark at Mooloolaba on Brisbane Street.
The Sunshine Coast offers the opportunity to be part of a location experiencing some of the most exciting developments in Australia at this time. New infrastructure projects and development precincts include:
• the development of Australia's only greenfield city centre at Maroochydore (underway)
• the expansion of the Sunshine Coast Airport to access international destinations
• one of the largest health infrastructure precincts in Australia including a new A$1.8 billion tertiary teaching hospital campus
• major new residential and commercial developments and precincts across the region
• a business, technology and retail precinct adjacent to one of Australia's top-ranking universities, the University of the Sunshine Coast
• the delivery of international broadband submarine cable infrastructure providing Australia's fastest connections to Asia.
An Information Park with copies of all approvals and drawings is available on request
For Sale By Owner (www.forsalebyowner.com.au) is a national service for home owners who are looking to sell or rent out their own homes without paying any real estate commission. Whilst every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, we cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective purchasers are requested to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.