80 Rose Terrace, Wayville, SA 5034
Enter Phone Code when prompted.
A Newly-built Torrens Titled Property Of Exceptional Quality In A Prime City Fringe Location Close To All Facilities.
This deluxe feature-rich residence is of solid double-brick construction set on a pre-stressed concrete slab with the upper level concrete slab floor set on the inside leaf of the double-brick walls to mitigate noise transfer.
It is positioned on a wide tree-lined street amongst many other character homes within walking distance to shopping precincts, the city of Adelaide and public transport.
Some of the many benefits and features of this bespoke build are as follows.
- Solid brick construction with hard plaster finish to all masonry.
- Sandstone facade.
- Ceiling heights for the dwelling are, 3m for ground floor and 2.7m for upper floor.
- Victorian Ash solid timber stair case.
- 90mm LED down lights and pendants as features.
- Wet areas are all of solid brick construction with hard plaster finishes and floor to ceiling porcelain tiles.
- Air conditioning (Daikin ducted reverse cycle).
- Gas fireplace to lounge.
- Double glazed windows to street for noise reduction.
- Alarm system with remote control, intercom with camera and gate release.
- SMEG kitchen appliances.
- Miele 7kg front loader washing machine in laundry with lots of cupboard storage.
- Caesarstone bench tops throughout with lacquer finishes to all cabinetry.
- 2 x Rinnai 26 hot water services (copper plumbing throughout).
- Beefeater BBQ connected to mains gas with wok burner to outdoor alfresco kitchen with Beefeater food grade bar fridge.
- Master suite on ground level with large en suite and large walk-in robes.
- Bedroom 2 also has an en suite with Bedroom 3 & 4 sharing the main bathroom precinct.
- LED foot lighting in bathrooms with sensors for night time access, no need to turn on the overhead lights (remote-control colour selections).
- All bedrooms have built-in robes and Bedroom 2 & 4 also have large walk-in roof storage.
- Separate living areas - large upstairs common area, lounge, dining/family room and alfresco area.
- Kitchen boasts 2 ovens, gas cooktop, microwave, dishwasher, side by side fridge freezer and a large walk-in pantry.
- Automated irrigation system to front garden and 2000L rainwater tank in backyard.
- Garaging for 3 full-size cars, pointed double-brick, lined ceiling, sensor lighting, remote controlled panel lift doors, epoxy-finish to floor, roller door and access door to backyard.
- North/South aspect, close to universities, hospitals, schools, shopping and restaurants.
This residence is ideally suited to families with school-age or university-age children, grandparents or retirees who wish a low maintenance, easy care residence when the travel bug calls.
An ultra rare opportunity to secure a new build in a Heritage listed area.
For Sale By Owner (www.forsalebyowner.com.au) is a national service for home owners who are looking to sell or rent out their own homes without paying any real estate commission. Whilst every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, we cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective purchasers are requested to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.