13 Twine Street, Trayning, WA 6488
Enter Phone Code when prompted.
4 x 1 Brick and Tile House
* Master bedroom located at rear of house - carpeted with reverse cycle air-conditioner.
* 2 Large Bedrooms (1 x carpeted, 1 x floorboards), with reverse cycle air-conditioners.
* 1 smaller bedroom/large study.
* Bathroom with bath and separate shower, recently updated.
* Large entry room to house, with Linen cupboard.
* Lounge with wood fire and air conditioner (cooling only).
* Separate Dining room with access to lounge & Kitchen.
* Kitchen with gas cooking and dishwasher.
* Large laundry with double sink, huge double storage cupboard.
* Polished floorboards to entry, lounge, dining, bedroom 2 & 4, and Kitchen.
* Wooden slat blinds to all windows.
* Deadlocks to front and rear entry doors.
* Large backyard with side double access. (room for caravan), completely fenced.
Corner Block, so share fence with only one neighbour.
* Rain water and scheme water.
* Garden shed, wood shed & chook pen (or can be used as second shed).
* Single garage with double doors and entry directly to backyard.
Trayning is 2.5hours from Midland, 40 minutes from Merredin as nearest regional centre. Local Primary School in town, bus to nearby High Schools (choice of two), hotel, bowling club, post office, café, local swimming pool and gym. Hospital and doctor at Kununoppin just 11km down the road.
Trayning is a very friendly community and a great place to bring up children or you can live the quiet life.
For Sale By Owner (www.forsalebyowner.com.au) is a national service for home owners who are looking to sell or rent out their own homes without paying any real estate commission. Whilst every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, we cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective purchasers are requested to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.