Level 1, 281-283 Swan Street, Richmond, VIC 3121
Enter Phone Code when prompted.
RARE "TIME SHARE" OPPORTUNITY. PRIME REAL ESTATE FOR A FRACTION OF THE COST.
Rare "time share" opportunity to secure this outstanding first floor studio for a fraction of the cost.
The studio is currently only used for 16 hours per week and we are looking to hire/lease the space outside of those hours.
This space would suit a variety of uses, including yoga, pilates, dance, childreens classes, teacher training courses, photography etc.
Located near the corner of popular Swan St and Coppin St, this property offers quick and easy access to Church St, Bridge Rd, M1 Freeway, also to public transport with a Tram stop right out front the door and both East Richmond and Burnley Train Stations only a 5 minute walk away.
• Separate entrance from the ground floor tenant.
• 200sqm (20 x 10 meter) polished studio floor with a 20 meter mirrored wall
• 60sqm Large Reception area includes Reception Desk, cushioned benches, stools and LCD TV Screen and DVD Player
• Ample parking, tram stop in front of studio and 5 minute walk from both East Richmond and Burnley Stations
• Powerful commercial air conditioning unit
• 2 change rooms with mirrors and coat hangers
• Separate Ladies and Gents toilets
• 40 compartments in storage unit located in reception area
• 2 Disco Balls, 4 Coloured LED Par Cans, 2 Spot lights and sound system included for use with hire in the studio
• White wall area which is suitable to be used as projector screen
• Separate back room containing kitchenette if required (charged separately)
To discuss your requirements, for more information, and to arrange an inspection contact us and quote the phone code located at the top of this listing.
For Sale By Owner (www.forsalebyowner.com.au) is a national service for home owners who are looking to sell or rent out their own homes without paying any real estate commission. Whilst every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, we cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective purchasers are requested to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.