1341 Botany Road, Botany, NSW 2019
Enter Phone Code when prompted.
1341 Botany Road, Botany
Designed for a low maintenance lifestyle with an emphasis on indoor/outdoor living, the home captures all day sunshine and is the perfect entertainer.
- Two double bedrooms, both with feature fireplace.
- Gas kitchen with recycled timber cabinetry.
- Recently updated bathroom with underfloor heating, original claw foot tub, separate shower, internal laundry, convenient dual access from the garden.
- Automated 3 phase double lock up garage with plentiful storage via rear lane.
- Alfresco entertaining area with wood fire pizza oven, plus an additional sunny private north facing courtyard.
- Character features include elevated ceilings, wide skirting boards, recycled blue gum timber flooring, exposed brick feature walls.
- Extra features include skylights, ducted reverse cycle airconditioning, and underground rainwater tank.
- Well positioned close to local shops and cafes, Botany Aquatic Centre, and Sydney Airport. Easy access to the CBD and motorways.