Rydal, NSW 2790
Enter Phone Code when prompted.
Unique 5 BRM Stone Home - Blue Mountains - Expression of Interest
This is a one off home using materials from the land and surroundings for the build, that would be difficult to build again. If you are after something spectacular and unique where no expense has been spared, perhaps for entertaining on the weekend or even to rent to those wanting a weekend away, then this is the home for you.
Secluded with private surrounds, you can relax on the balcony and take in the famous blue mountains view that this property boasts. There are plenty of tracks and space for whatever else tickles of your fancy - bushwalks, bike riding, horse riding. The shed space will allow for you to keep anything here! This home is also only a 5 minute drive from a popular lake and camping grounds, for the boat enthusiasts. The possibilities are endless for what you can do with 100 acres so close to the edge of Sydney.
Just some of the features of the home itself include:
- 5 bedrooms - 2 downstairs, 3 upstairs all with huge walk-in closets and dormer windows that have a view like no other
- 3 bathrooms - 1 main downstairs linked to a guest bedroom with free standing bath, 2 upstairs (1 main, 1 ensuite to main bedroom)
- 3 living areas - Small dining area at back of kitchen, 1 large living area that could be used as both living and dining (with 3 meter high windows to blue mountains view), and large play area/living area upstairs
- Granite stone walls, including exposed feature walls internally in some spaces
- Cast iron and red gum hand crafted stair case
- Fireplace for entertaining on those cold winter nights
- Large kitchen space, including dishwasher, 5 burner stand alone oven/stovetop cooker, large pantry cupboards, island bench - all with stone benchtops
- Trevertine splashback on kitchen walls and real marble floors in bathrooms (nothing has been spared in this quality home!)
- Large veranda surrounding 3 walls of home, including 30sqm merbau deck at front for entertaining or enjoying the stunning view
- gas appliances, for hot water and cooking
- large solar system that completely runs the home - no additional power bills!
- 3.5m high ceilings downstairs and exposed iron bark beams for that extra extravagance feel
This home really has to be seen to be believed - so get in contact today with any questions and to arrange an appointment to view this outstanding home. We are open to expressions of interest only at this point given the uniqueness of this home.