Calling Buyers -- Two Bedrooms *No Strata Fees Unit*
Located in the Heart of Thornton in Penrith, it offers the quality and comfort living with Penrith Station and Westfield in walking distance.
The property has a lockup garage with separate stairwell on ground floor, with living and accommodation to the upper level. Upstairs you will find open plan living space off the kitchen, with access to a spacious balcony. Both bedrooms is complete with carpet floor and built in wardrobe, one of them has access to its own balcony. You will find the unit comes complete with high quality inclusions, such as Caesar stone bench tops to kitchen and bathroom, alarm system, internal laundry and stainless-steel appliances.
This nearly new unit about one year old, offers an affordable entry to the market whether it be for your first home, a place to downsize, or another holding for your investment portfolio.
On the corner block with low / zero strata fee as owners are self managing and only with share Strata Plan Building Insurance annually according to unit entitlement.
Do not think twice, this affordable opportunity do not last on the market!
• Two bedrooms one bathroom
• Stand alone studio style on top of the garage level
• Security alarm system
• Two split air conditioners, one in living room and the other in the main bedroom
• Two balcony, one with water view while the other with huge size and good for entertainment
• Internal laundry with dryer installed
• All rooms with built-in wardrobe
• Lock up garage with remote control
• Premium location close to all
• Total floor area is 105.01m2, with 68.36m2 living area, 14.74 veranda and 21.91m2 garage.
• No strata Levy due to all owners self management with only strata plan building insurance based on unit entitlement (last renewal for 2018 only $310 for this unit)
Contact The Owner
Do not contact our vendors to try and solicit business. This form can only be used for genuine enquiries by those interested in buying or renting this property. If you attempt to solicit business, you are in breach of the Spam and Privacy act, where you are "Soliciting business from online information produced for another intended purpose". All such violations will be reported to ACMA.