Profitable Pre-Schooler Multi-Sports Franchise
Fully established and profitable Ready Steady Go Kids franchise for sale on the Gold Coast.
The franchise has been run with care and professionalism for over 2 years.
We have a fantastic reputation in the community and many repeat clients.
Teach 10 different sports to 1.5-6 year olds with a structured, fully comprehensive program developed by a physio and occupational therapist.
The program is run indoors during school terms with opportunities to also run the program in kindergartens, at events, birthday parties and more! It is incredibly rewarding to see the children's skills develop and their confidence grow. No experience necessary, just a love of working with children and a passion for active living.
The business is already profitable. SImply complete training in the program and admin processes and get started! Systems are automated and easy to use and head office is incredibly supportive in all areas if you need assistance along the way.
- All equipment for 10 sports, including special equipment for the 1.5-2.5 year old age group
- Access to the multi-award-winning Ready Steady Go Kids program.
- All training and handover contract documentation (excludes flights and accommodation for Melbourne training)
- Various printed flyers and achievement certificates
- 10 instructor uniform shirts in good condition
- Established social media group and MailChimp list of email subscribers.
- Existing enrolments
Benefits of a Ready Steady Go Kids franchise:
- High potential for growth and multiple revenue streams and channels to seize.
- Low cost entry and low ongoing overhead requirement.
- A strong brand and image with proven marketing systems, programs and collateral.
- Minimal administration in the operation of your business with full access to our national contact centre.
- Use of the established business name and systems which removes much of the uncertainty around starting and running your own business.
- A highly rewarding and fun role with flexible hours.
Visit readysteadygokids.com.au for more information about the program.
Email email@example.com for further information about the business.
Please note: For a Term 2 takeover training is being conducted in Melbourne from March 5th to 9th.
Contact The Owner
Do not contact our vendors to try and solicit business. This form can only be used for genuine enquiries by those interested in buying or renting this property. If you attempt to solicit business, you are in breach of the Spam and Privacy act, where you are "Soliciting business from online information produced for another intended purpose". All such violations will be reported to ACMA.