Cafe in Tasmanias's Fastest Growing Area
For sale is an established cafe serving espresso coffee, breakfast, lunch and cakes. The cafe has been operating 5 years and is located next to the ever popular Hill St Grocer in the township of Brighton. Brighton is one of the fastest growing areas in Tasmania located 20 min north of Hobart.
- 6 day trading with plenty of potential for Sunday, night trade and liquor license. Recently opened public holidays with great success and continuing the service.
- No direct competition in area for cafe/takeaway, burgers, catering etc
- loyal local clientele and growth year on year, 40+ seats
- 3 year lease just renewed in March 2017, rent $462 per week plus GST, $70 per week for outgoings
- sales $6500-$7000 per week and growing
- perfect opportunity for partnership, family or chef wanting to own a successful business
- currently run with a business partnership and a full time trainee.
-18-20kg coffee beans per week
- selling cafe style food, cakes and slices, all day breakfast, burgers and catering. Simple Prep. full training provided by owners
-solid financials offering great profit.
$95000 plus stock
Contact The Owner
Do not contact our vendors to try and solicit business. This form can only be used for genuine enquiries by those interested in buying or renting this property. If you attempt to solicit business, you are in breach of the Spam and Privacy act, where you are "Soliciting business from online information produced for another intended purpose". All such violations will be reported to ACMA.