For Sale By Owner: Currajong, QLD 4812
246 Bayswater Road, Currajong, QLD 4812
Enter Phone Code 46377 when prompted.
This highset weatherboard home is located on a generous 809 square metre fully fenced block, central to everything:
* 5 mins from artisan bakery, coffee shops, local farmers markets, yoga classes, gym, movies, child care, supermarkets and Castletown shopping centre.
* 10mins to the city, the beach, Stockland, hospitals, university & TAFE.
This home is ready to move into. Upstairs you will find:
* spacious modern kitchen with gas stove and oven
* open plan lounge and dining with split system air con
* newly polished wooden floors throughout
* modern bathroom with tub and shower
* 2 air conditioned bedrooms - walk in robe off master bedroom
* double glazed windows to keep heat & noise out and cool inside
* newly painted throughout
* preliminary plans developed for verandah and additional bedroom with ensuite
Downstairs you will find:
*second bathroom and toilet
*basic enclosed lockable space - ready for man cave, home office or where your imagination takes you
* 2.5 KW solar system to keep your power bills down
* 2 x 6m garden shed
* chook enclosure
* tree house for the kids
* kupp murri fire pit
* homemade pizza oven
* native gardens with edible bush foods (bush peanut, burdekin plum, dianella, lilly pillies) and bird and butterfly attracting plants (Ulysses and Cairns Birdwing)
* productive trees and plants throughout - lime, lemon, mandarin, banana, mango, guava, passionfruit, coconut.
This home has a rendered brick fence for privacy and double glazed windows to keep heat & noise out and cool inside.
Located in the popular Pimlico High School catchment with a choice of independent and public schools within 5 minutes drive. Cricket grounds, soccer club, movies, ice skating, local parks are all nearby for the kids. Bus routes are easily accessible.
Priced to go. Reluctant sale!
Whilst every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, For Sale By Owner (forsalebyowner.com.au Pty Ltd) cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective buyers or tenants need to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.