6 Central Springs Rd, Daylesford, VIC 3460
Apply for this Property
Self-contained apartment, Central with views (including utilities & lawn mowing)
Please submit an enquiry to receive a link to the Application Form.
Approx 1 km from centre, located in a prime location with magnificent views & rural vistas. Walk to the Sunday markets, Wombat Hill Botanical gardens/cafe across the road. 15 minute walk to shops. Ideal for a single person working locally.
Note: Apartment adjoins main house with private entrance around the corner (being a corner site), on shared common land.
- one bedroom with BIR
- central bathroom with separate shower & bathtub, front loading washing machine included
- modern kitchen with stone benchtop & quality finishes, good storage
- electric oven
- electric twin hotplates (not shown)
- stainless steel fridge included
- day/night blinds
- wall fan heater & IXL lamp in bathroom
- ×2 split aircons
- ceiling fan with remote
- insulated walls
- bathed in natural light
- x2 double glazed glass sliding doors, both open onto deck with long views of countryside
- delightful garden courtyard
- timber outdoor setting
- private entrance
- lockable pedestrian gate
- secure; lockable security doors on all doors
- On-street parking
- quieter side of town away from tourist thoroughfare
- includes bills electricity, gas, water, & nature strip lawns mowed
- not suited to pets as area not fully enclosed
- tenant to look after garden beds and watering
Amazing location, a stone's throw from the botanical gardens and a five minute stroll to Sunday markets for fresh produce.
Whilst every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, For Sale By Owner (forsalebyowner.com.au Pty Ltd) cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective buyers or tenants need to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.
Air Conditioning, Balcony/Patio/Terrace, Bath, Built-ins, Heating, Modern Bathroom, Modern Kitchen, Renovated, Renovated Kitchen, Garden, Shower Facilities, Close to Parklands, Close to Schools, Close to Shops, Quiet Location, Views, Nature Property, Rent Includes Utilities, Internal Laundry, Courtyard, Living Area, Deck
- Last 24 Hours0
- Last 7 Days1
- Last 30 Days3
- Since Listed19
Contact the Owner
Enter Phone Code 71309 when prompted.