19 Talavera Close, Raymond Terrace, NSW 2324
Enter Phone Code 77860 when prompted.
A touch of Tuscany in the lower Hunter Valley
This unique tri-level master built family home in Riverview Ridge has all of the quality inclusions you could hope for and then more. It offers the epitome of luxury living, where the very best finishes and meticulous detailing come together in a considered arrangement of space which result in this refined and inspiring home. This beautiful family home offers over 400m2 of living quarters, including bedrooms, an abundance of space and storage and detailed luxury features that will amaze. Located on an elevated 1161m2 battle-axe block at the top of a quiet cul de sac, with easy to maintain gardens, this home is ideally suited to a growing or extended family. The configuration and number of rooms will meet just about every possible scenario. Currently configured with one formal, one family and one alfresco living area, a study and five oversized bedrooms, the large ground floor bedroom could just as easily be used as a home theatre or snooker room - the choices are almost endless.
This home has too many features to list, but the following points provide an introduction:
• Reverse cycle air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
• Gourmet French provincial kitchen with ironbark benches
• Oversized chef style electric oven with gas hob and ample cupboard and shelf space
• Large butler's pantry
• Solid rich timber floors throughout
• Huge open plan family living area on the ground floor
• Cathedral ceiling and cast iron chandeliers in the mezzanine living area
• 9 foot ceilings in all other rooms
• 6 car garage with automatic roller door
• All weather alfresco room on the mezzanine level
• Three full bathrooms (spa bath in master and claw bath in mezzanine bathroom) and a powder room on the ground floor
• European style laundry
• Masses of storage space and shelving
• Back to base security system
• Ground floor veranda overlooking the landscaped gardens and fully fenced back yard with plenty of room for the kids and pets to play
• Sweeping views of the Hunter Valley from the upper three bedrooms, all of which open onto the upper balcony
• Close to bus stop
• Close to schools
• 2.5km to Raymond Terrace shopping centre
• Only 250 metres walk to the Williams River
• Only 15 minutes to Newcastle Airport, 30 minutes to Newcastle and Maitland, 40 minutes to Nelson Bay and the Hunter Valley wineries, and 1 hour 25 minutes to Wahroonga.
Whilst every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, For Sale By Owner (forsalebyowner.com.au Pty Ltd) cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective buyers or tenants need to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.