18 Burke Street, East Side, NT 0870
Enter Phone Code when prompted.
Well Designed Three Bedroom Home
Set on one of Alice Springs best streets, this well designed three bedroom home has benefited from a number of refinements that have strengthened its functionality, comfort and visual appeal. Original features, such as the solid timber windows and linoleum floors, have been preserved. At the same time, care has been taken to make tasteful upgrades to the bathroom, laundry and kitchen. Evaporative cooling, a woodfire stove and the addition of reverse cycle cooling/heating throughout keeps the house temperate regardless of the season. An extension to the rear of the house maximises available living space and allows light and air to filter through the central corridor. This spacious and versatile room flows out through double doors onto a beautiful shaded lawn, great for kids and perfect for gatherings.
- Newly upgraded laundry and bathroom.
- Established gardens with reticulation.
- Newly fitted air-conditioners throughout, evaporative cooling, and a woodfire stove.
- Solar voltaic and solar hot water system.
- Rear and side access to laneway (only one neighbour).
- Directly opposite Francis Smith park.
- Walking distance to Ross Park primary school.
- Scope for a granny flat at rear of property.
- Large two room shed.
Whilst every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, For Sale By Owner (forsalebyowner.com.au Pty Ltd) cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective buyers or tenants need to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.