S413 Esmond Road, Port Pirie, SA 5540
Enter Phone Code when prompted.
10 Acres of Vacant Land in Port Pirie
10 Acres of flat vacant land with 141.02m frontage and 284.25m depth which makes 40,084m2 in size. The land is in Rural Living Zone meaning that you can build 1 house (STCA).
You can enjoy your own privacy as currently there is no neighbour.
It is close to established homes and services.
$89,000 for 10 acres is only $2.2 per m2. It is one of the cheapest vacant land in whole Port Pirie area. It is very reluctant sale but the price is negotiable with genuine buyer.
* Port Pirie has bright economic outlook.
- $660M Redevelopment of the Port Pirie Smelter (Nyrstar)
- Planned Multi-million dollar trade centre
- New abattoir would generate at least 215 jobs
- New industrial zoning would create more jobs (more jobs = more people to town)
- Many renewable energy projects are happening in Port Pirie area
- Port Pirie would benefit from Designated Area Migration Agreement (DAMA)
Property is vacant land. You can inspect the property at your own convenience.
For Sale By Owner (www.forsalebyowner.com.au) is a national service for property owners who are looking to sell or rent out real estate without paying any commission. Whilst every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, we cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective buyers or tenants need to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.