10 Alcheringa Drive, Rostrevor, SA 5073
Enter Phone Code when prompted.
10 Alcheringa Drive, Rostrevor
Beautiful Double Brick Wide frontage home located in the quiet side of Rostrevor.
Built in 1970. four bedrooms, 1 bathroom and seperate WC and a very spacious double garage.
Reasons to purchase
- Built in 1970 double brick home.
- Lock-up double garage with room for four cars and access to rear shed. Can be used as an entertainment area when having guests.
- Beautiful oak wood kitchen with stone bench-tops, dishwasher, two electric ovens and gas cooktop.
- Carport with gates to lock up 2 cars.
- Powerful 6.4 KW with 24 panels (recently installed).
- Built-in robes to three bedrooms (out of the four)
- Floor to ceiling tiling in main bathroom (brand new)
- Seperate WC
- Timber floating floors
- Roller Shutters throughout for security.
- LED down lighting throughout.
- Timber looking fans throughout the home.
- Ducted air conditioning and heating
- Gas Heater in living room
- Walking distance to Morialta falls, Stradbroke junior/primary school, public transport and shops.
-Mandarin tree, Persimmon tree and fig tree for fresh fruit to enjoy.
Council / City of Campbelltown
Zoning / R'1
Built / 1970
Land / 587m2 approx
Frontage / 20m approx
Please give me a call or an email by clicking on the link, if you would like to view the house and for more information.
View open inspection timings below.
For Sale By Owner (www.forsalebyowner.com.au) is a national service for home owners who are looking to sell or rent out their own homes without paying any real estate commission. Whilst every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, we cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective purchasers are requested to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.