2/45 Miller Street, Victoria Park, WA 6100
Enter Phone Code when prompted.
Property For Rent
Great Location and spacious Unit - Unfurnished
Rent $340 per week
Unit 2, 45 Miller Street, Victoria Park.
This 3 bedroom 1.5 bathroom unit is sure to please! Situated in a small complex of only 3 and located on Miller Street close to Shepherton Road in Victoria Park. This property is only a short distance to major roads, schools, shops, fantastic Restaurants & Cafes and the Perth CBD - you will be amazed at just how ideal this property is.
- NBN Connection -Fibre to the Premises
- Split Air conditioning on Master bedroom,Living area and one other bedroom
- Spacious open plan kitchen, dining & living area
- Fully secured windows
- Well-appointed kitchen with stainless steel appliances and gas cooking
- Master bedroom with en suite with Split Aircon
- Good sized second and third bedrooms with Split Aircon on one bedroom
- All bedroom with built in robes
- Second Toilet
- Paved rear courtyard
- Tandem parking for two cars in closed remote controlled garage
- Good sized garden shed for storage
- Walkable distance to Victoria Park Train Station (850 m) and Carlisle Train Station(900 m)
- 300 m to Bus Stop in Shepherton Road
- 400 m to East Victoria Park Primary
Available on 16th April 2019. No Pets Please.
Victoria Park is just 5 kilometres from the Perth CBD and provides a bustling urban environment for residents and visitors alike. With restaurants aplenty to satisfy any palate along Albany Highway, as well as old-fashioned pubs and hip bars, this lively strip is active any time of the day.
For organising a viewing of the property please contact us.
For Sale By Owner (www.forsalebyowner.com.au) is a national service for home owners who are looking to sell or rent out their own homes without paying any real estate commission. Whilst every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, we cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective purchasers are requested to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.