39 Glastonbury Street, Leda, WA 6170
Enter Phone Code when prompted.
Beautiful & Spacious 4 Bedroom 2 Bathroom House
This 2008 built home is great value, situated in quiet area on a good sized 541 sqm block with expansive built area of 232 sqm. Located within walking distance to primary schools, bus transport, Wellard train station and the Wellard Square shopping center. Ten minutes drive to Rockingham shopping center and beach.
This house is located in a great pocket of Leda with friendly neighborhood. It is currently tenanted on a periodic lease, making it a great opportunity for an investor and owner occupier alike.
Features include but not limited to
* Good sized bedrooms
* Large separate lounge
* Separate Family, Games and Meals areas
* Air conditioning
* Well appointed kitchen with stainless steel appliances
* Large ensuite to master bedroom with loads of cupboard space, hand held shower, ceramic basin and shower door
* Quality tiling throughout living areas
* All minor bedrooms have built in robes
* Double lockup garage with door to rear
The house has a large floor area of 232 square meters including the garage and patio. [House =164 sqm, Garage & Verandah = 38, Patio. = 30 sqm]
This house needs to be seen to be appreciated. Contact today to book a time for viewing or ask any questions. Email is the preferred method of contact.