Open TimesSaturday, 28 Apr 2018: 1:30 pm - 2:30 pm
Canal Property - Location, Lifestyle, Investment!
Ideally located, secure and well appointed, this canal property offers a lifestyle and investment opportunity that you can't afford to miss!
Sit back on your patio or relax on the verandah as you enjoy your uninterrupted water views, often watching dolphins and an array of bird life - or, take a leisurely stroll to the Mandurah foreshore, CBD precinct or Halls Head shopping centre. It's all about the lifestyle and location! And with parklands and public transport nearby, this well established and highly sought after location ticks all the boxes.
Lock and leave or sit back and enjoy, this custom designed, secure and low maintenance property is ready for your next move.
• Canal frontage with own private jetty
• Formal and informal living areas
• High ceilings throughout
• Three bedrooms, three toilets, two bathrooms
• Master ensuite with double vanities, corner spa, separate shower and separate toilet
• Semi-ensuite to large guest bedroom, two way bathroom with separate shower and bath
• Alarm security system and separate entry monitor
• Large open kitchen with dishwasher, electric wall oven, gas burner hot plates and step-in pantry
• Internal workshop/gym/office space
• Remote controlled double garage and circular drive way for extra parking
• Drive through access to rear/side
• Rear storage for boat, trailer or pop-top caravan
• Outdoor kitchenette, patio and verandah
• Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout
• Ceiling fans to theatre and all bedrooms
• Built in robes in all bedrooms
• Walk-in linen cupboard as well as storage cupboard
• Gas HWS, underground power, phone and television reception as well as NBN already connected
Your uninterrupted view out to the Mandurah waterways awaits! Offers welcome - please enquire to arrange an inspection.
Contact The Owner
Do not contact our vendors to try and solicit business. This form can only be used for genuine enquiries by those interested in buying or renting this property. If you attempt to solicit business, you are in breach of the Spam and Privacy act, where you are "Soliciting business from online information produced for another intended purpose". All such violations will be reported to ACMA.