Brilliant Location, Great Opportunity
Nested on a large 276 sqm block of land for the area, this full-brick house is presented in this picturesque garden setting. With perfect location it is only around 250 meters away from train station, large supermarket, shops, restaurants, florist ,cafes and etc. 15 minutes to the City CBD by train.
The property features:
- 4 bedrooms high ceiling design, two are large-size with classic white brick fireplace.
- 2 bathrooms, one with bathtub
- Separate dining rooms and lounge
- Ornate ceilings and cornices and polished timber floors
- Spacious landscaped backyard with self-built laundry room and bathroom.
- Under floor storage
- Although parking is not currently provided if you look at 32 Morris St they have made a parking space in the front of this house which looks a similar size to number 20 Morris St, pending council approval this could also be done at 20 Morris St.
- A few doors down the street the house at 10 Morris Street has previously been occupied by a doctor as a surgery which shows the possibility of commercial use in a residential property for this street.
- Potential 2 story addition or extension (STCA)
- Within catchment of Summer Hill Public School
Selling below market value.
Inspection by appointment.
Contact The Owner
Do not contact our vendors to try and solicit business. This form can only be used for genuine enquiries by those interested in buying or renting this property. If you attempt to solicit business, you are in breach of the Spam and Privacy act, where you are "Soliciting business from online information produced for another intended purpose". All such violations will be reported to ACMA.