PRICE DROPPED!! Wolli Creek Burger Restaurant
WOLLI CREEK – ARNCLIFFE ST.
GOURMET BURGER RESTAURANT with the very best reputation currently trading as CONCEPT BURGER
There is No Goodwill associated with the sale of this business since name is not included in sale - only fixtures, fittings, plant, furniture and equipment + assignment of the current lease plus transfer of the Liquor Licence.
Brand new premises trading as restaurant for only 6 months with all equipment still under factory warranty. Booming suburb very close to airport and public transport, with ever increasing attractiveness and thousands of new units to be released soon. A fully equipped restaurant with all necessary for trading including crockery, cutlery, glassware and small cooking equipment ready to start operating right away.
• This is a contemporary designed restaurant – with some amazing fit out details
plus fabulous front of house and kitchen, storage and refrigeration;
• A chef designed kitchen flexible to be turned into any cousin or café style;
• Fully equipped and easily operating open plan kitchen with preparation
area, plenty of storage and refrigeration space with cool room;
• Operates with an On-Premise Restaurant Licence
• Seating capacity of approximately 60 customers – inside 44 + 16 undercover
• Size: Approximately 110 square meters;
• Lease: Until August 2022 plus 5 year Option;
• Current rent: $ 60,000 inclusive of GST + Outgoings;
• Trading: weekdays dinners only, Sat & Sun all day, closed on Mondays;
• Weekly sales at opening: approximately $20,000;
• Currently Not Trading: Closed for an extended Holiday Break;
• This is a very expensive fit-out with a selling price being considerably less than
Asking Price: $110,000 W.I.W.O
For more details: Concept Burger PTY LTD
Contact name: Sergio
Contact The Owner
Do not contact our vendors to try and solicit business. This form can only be used for genuine enquiries by those interested in buying or renting this property. If you attempt to solicit business, you are in breach of the Spam and Privacy act, where you are "Soliciting business from online information produced for another intended purpose". All such violations will be reported to ACMA.